Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
Orders are processed and fulfilled daily with the exception of weekends and public holidays. Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours. Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive an email reflecting that your order has been shipped, along with tracking number(s).
Orders may not ship within 48 hours due to stock issues, lack of order information, billing delays, order verification process, custom products.
For information regarding transit times, consult our shipping policy.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We use all major international carriers and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
Where can I track my order?
After we dispatch your order, we will send your tracking number on email, along with the tracking page where you can see its status.
Do I have to pay import fees?
For the majority of our orders import fees are not collected. We strive to make sure these fees are prevented by shipping all the orders with DDP (Delivery Duties Paid). In rare circumstances, when it does happen, Sunglasses Dubai is not responsible for any custom charges made in the country of destination as we do not have any control over these kind of factors.
What happens to unclaimed orders?
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of the incorrect/insufficient address provided during checkout or because of refusal to pay import taxes.
Requests for refunds for unclaimed items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. You may also ask for the package to be reshipped out to you for a $20 USD re-delivery fee to cover postage costs for Standard Shipping or equivalent fee to cover the initial Express Shipping Costs if the order is reshipped again to you.
Why my order is delayed?
Your order might get delayed for one of the following reasons:
– Billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
– Order is pending a credit approval and verification.
– An order is shipped to remote country.
To find out more about your order status please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return a product?
Yes. In case you’re not satisfied with the product(s), you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 14 days from the moment it was received. Alternatively we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
How do I return a product?
1. Send us 1-2 pictures of the item(s) and explain the reason for the refund as detailed as possible at email@example.com Please insert your order number in the email subject.
2. You will receive via email the return address. Once you receive the return address, please ship the item(s) via a courier of your choice within 14 days of receiving the product. We require tracking number for the return, as lost in return items are not eligible for reimbursements.
3. Once the item is returned to our warehouse you will receive a refund notification. Please allow 10-25 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Who pays for the return?
In case you received a defective/wrong item, the return costs to our warehouse will be fully supported by us. If the item is returned for any other reason than that, the buyer supports the return costs.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you may request order cancellation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to provide the best shipping times, that’s why we may ship your order within hours and we can’t give you an exact deadline until you can cancel your order. If your item has been already shipped, cancellation will not be available.
What should I do if my credit/debit card doesn’t go through?
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by Sunglasses Dubai). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Sunglasses Dubai detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
TOP 7 REASONS WHY CARDS ARE REJECTED
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
WHAT CREDIT CARD ISSUES CAN SUNGLASSES DUBAI HELP TO SOLVE?
Sunglasses Dubai Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However, as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of Sunglasses Dubai
SUGGESTED STEPTS YOU CAN TAKE TO RESOLVE SOME COMMON PAYMENT ISSUES
– Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
– Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
– Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with Sunglasses Dubai, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
– If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
– Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
– Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact Sunglasses Dubai Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
– If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Google or Apple Pay or Bank Deposit.
Do I get a guarantee for my order?
All orders placed on Sunglasses Dubai are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee and all orders paid via Paypal are also backed by Paypal’s Buyer Protection Program including Stripe payments. Find out more here.